Riverside Country Club and Caravan Park is situated on the banks of the Riet River 35km South of Kimberley, near the villages of Modderrivier and Ritchie, and 3km off the main N12 on route between Cape Town and Johannesburg.
Relax on the lush lawns on the banks of the Riet River or by the swimming pool. Excellent fishing and boating facilities are at the sites. Watch the abundance of riverine bird life or meet friends for a meal in the restaurant or maybe have a drink in the fully licenced pub.
Our facilities are what set us apart, and we know they’ll make your stay with us even more enjoyable. At Riverside Country Club & Caravan Park we offer you:
- Restaurant / Bar/Pub
- DStv in the Lapa
- Cell phone reception
- Washing Machine / Clothes drying facilities
- Electric outlets
- Freezer space available
- Grassed camp sites
- Kiddies play park
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Partially shaded sites
- Private ablution available
- Fishing / Boating
- Bird watching
Riverside Country Club and Caravan Park has many nearby attractions. The main ones include:
- Kimberley Mine Museum where the first officially recorded diamond discovery in the country was made. The restored buildings at this site include a pub, a smoke shop and the De Beers family home.
- The Big Hole with observation platform provides a good view of the Big Hole that is an astonishing sight.
- Kimberley Tram: this historic tram runs between the Kimberley City Hall and the Open Mine Museum at regular intervals. A must for visitors of all ages.
- The Transport Museum offers you the experience of a bygone era, walk down memory lane and have a look at a steam locomotive and much more.
Also nearby are: Bottle store, Fuel/Petrol Station, Golf, Game viewing, Boating & Canoeing, Monuments/MuseumsPlease contact Riverside Country Club directly for any enquiries.
Email us on
or call us on 082 924 3075